We love starting a new year. It’s the perfect chance to set new goals, leave the old behind, and embrace the new. We could do this at any time (and we do!) but there’s something special about a new year when the energy around us supports new endeavors. We wanted to give you a sneak peak ahead at some highlights we’re looking forward to in the upcoming few months.
JANUARY 2015 – NEW CLASSES, STUDENT & STAFF SHOWCASE, MENTORING PROGRAM
- Intro to Aerial Series – starts January 5th and 6th.
- Aerial Kids Classes, age 7 and up – start Monday and Thursday at 4:30pm the first week in January.
- Aerial Core – a new class with Julianna Hane, starts Thursday mornings at 10am starting January 22nd. Beginners welcome!
Student & Staff Showcase
- We will be bringing our mentees to gigs in January and February, and accepting new students into our choreography class (the first step in our mentoring program) in January 2015.
FEBRUARY 2015 – NEW MORNING CLASS, CHRISTINE VAN LOO WEEKEND
- Intro to Aerial Series – starts February 5th at 10am.
Christine Van Loo Weekend
- Christine Van Loo from Cirque de la Symphonie will be teaching a Performance Perfection Workshop on Feb. 7th, and sitting with us for a Meet and Greet on Feb. 6th. She is also available for private lessons in Aerial and Ground Acrobatics.
MARCH 2015 – NEW APPARATUS
Aerial Rope Class
- Aerial Rope (Corde Lisse) is an amazing apparatus that we’re thrilled to add to our curriculum. Starting date for this class TBA.
AUGUST 2015 – AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Our teacher training program runs over two 4-day weekends in August. It is open to certified yoga instructors, and serves as both an aerial yoga teacher training program and a continuing education program for yoga instructors. Full details and applications are available here.
As always, contact us with any questions about how to get involved. We look forward to seeing you in the air!