Welcome to training at Aerial Fit®! For new students who are excited to discover a new passion, we can’t wait to meet you!
Aerial Fit® General Policies
Welcome to Aerial Fit®! We believe anyone can benefit from circus arts, and the first things you will need to do are very easy.
Before your session starts
- Prepare by checking out our online New Student Welcome and Orientation.
- Digitally sign all liability waivers and agreements prior to entering Aerial Fit. Participants under the age of 18 will require a parent or legal guardian’s signature on their waiver and registration forms.
- Show up in comfortable form-fitting clothing that covers the armpits and knees. Leggings and form-fitting tops work well. For some aerial classes, unitards and/or leotards can provide additional protection around the waist area. Be aware that you might be going upside down and please dress accordingly. Long hair should be tied back. Please wear deodorant in consideration of others around you.
- To participate fully at Aerial Fit, you must remove all jewelry (especially rings and bracelets). Do not wear perfume as it can linger on the fabric. Do not wear moisturizer as it can make you slippery and damage the apparatus.
- Nobody under the influence of any mood-altering substances including drugs or alcohol may participate in any class or activity at Aerial Fit.
During your session
- Students only on the training floor.
- No shoes allowed on the floor.
- No food, gum, or liquid allowed on the floor.
- Stay off the equipment until given permission by the instructor on duty.
- Please inform your instructor of any recent or recurring injuries, aches or pains.
- Be considerate of the equipment and those around you. Respect the instructor(s) on duty and be sure to follow all instructions.
We are not allowing observers inside the facility at this time. Students only inside the space.
Photo & Video
We all love to share our aerial and acrobatics adventures with photos and videos. Photos and videos can be distracting when learning, so please read our Photo/Video policies.
- Photos and video may be taken only with permission of the instructor.
- Please do not post video of the instructors.
Equipment & Apparatus Safety
We strongly adhere to a safety first philosophy. While aerial and acrobatics is really fun, we need to make sure it stays that way by following our Equipment/Safety policies.
- Recognize that aerial arts has inherent risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to self, to property, or to third parties. Such risks cannot be completely eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity, however, we can mitigate the risks by following safe practice.
- Do not touch rigging or pulley system without direct permission from the instructor on duty.
- Always practice over a thick mat if you are leaving the ground.
- Make sure that mats are centered underneath the apparatus.
- Do not step on a mat that you are not using. Never walk underneath anyone who is in the air.
- Treat our safety equipment with respect. Carry the mats, do not drag them.
Reservations & Cancellation policy
- Reservations are required before arriving at the studio.
- For private and semi-private lessons we have a 4 hour cancellation policy in place.
- Private & Semi Private Class Cancellation with more than 4 hours notice: Account credit will be issued for early cancellations if you contact Aerial Fit in writing at least 4 hours in advance via email to [email protected]. No refunds will be issued.
- Private & Semi Private Class Cancellation with less than 4 hours notice: Late cancellations will be charged for their class. No refunds will be issued for classes already purchased.
- Series Class Cancellation Make Up Policy: If a student enrolled in a series class misses a class in the series by cancelling in advance of our cancelation policy then we will try to schedule a makeup class for you. If none of the options work for you, then you will lose the class. We allow 1 make up class per series per month. These are the options that we can offer.
- An available spot in a similar series.
- A rig point rental (for students with pre-approval).
- Credit towards your next series purchase.
- Classes cancelled with less time than our cancellation policy will be lost.
- Since our in-person capacity is extremely limited at this time, we do need to be firm with our 4 hour cancellation policy. If you have questions please contact us at [email protected].
- Students who are not at class by class start time may lose their spot if there is a waitlist. If your spot can be filled you will be given a makeup class credit, if not then the reservation will be lost.
- Students who arrive 10 minutes late (or more) will be required to observe rather than participate, since they have missed the warm-up and intro to the lesson. Class credit or refund will not be granted.
Memberships and Passes
- Please note all billing dates for memberships and all expiration dates for passes.
- Memberships begin on the day of purchase and last for the specified amount of time. Memberships and passes may not be frozen without advance written permission from Aerial Fit, and will only be granted for injuries/illness when notified in advance.
- All passes are non-transferable and may not be shared.
- Class passes and memberships are final sale and will not be refunded.
- We take your privacy very seriously! All personal information you provide is used to complete your transaction and set up your membership account, and will be kept in strict confidence and never sold or given to a third party for any reason, except to our payment processor to the extent needed to complete the transaction.
- We use only companies that practice secure processing of online funds so that you, as a potential customer, can be assured that your private information will be safe and secure.
- Aerial Fit does not have access to credit card numbers. Only the credit card processing company has access to this information to complete the checkout process.