At the end of 2018 we made a big change by switching the scheduling software that we use, and all existing students’ current passes have been moved out of ZenPlanner and into MindBody. We’re excited about this change because Mindbody has an app with a lot more features, however, to get your student account set up and synced may take a little attention. Trust us, it will be worth it!
Here’s what you’ll need to do to use Mindbody to sign up for classes.
First, log in via a web browser on your mobile device or desktop computer.
1) Go here to log into our Mindbody schedule via a web browser. Type in the same email address you used previously, and click the “need new password” or “forgot password” link to receive a password via email. Your old password from Zenplanner will not work.
2) Once you are logged in via an internet browser, you should be able to see your current passes. You can reserve classes here plus access more features that aren’t available on the MindBody App.
3) If you don’t see a current pass that you are expecting to find, then please contact Jordan or Clayton.
To set up the Mindbody App so that it displays your current pass:
Unfortunately it is a lot more difficult to get the MindBody set up initially then anyone was expecting. Once you do you should find your old visit history and current passes.
1) Visit this link to download the app, or search for it in your app store. It should have this logo:
2) When you set up an account in the app, use the same name and email address you use to log in on the browser. You will need to create a new account in the app, but you can use the same email address and password. The app works with many business, so the next step is to sync the app with Aerial Fit.
There are a lot of steps to follow, if you prefer you can request MindBody to help you. In the App go to Profile and then click on Chat with Us.
3) Once you’re in the app, you’ll need to sync it up with your Aerial Fit account.
- To do that, go to your Profile in the app and click on Passes. If you see your Aerial Fit pass there then you’re all set.
- If you don’t, then click the link that says “Missing one of your passes?”. It will prompt you to send a verification email, which you should do.
- Quit out of the app before going to the email.
- Follow the instructions in that email. Click on the link to “verify my email”.
- Then click on the link to go to MindBody App
- Once you are back in the app, scroll down until you see “search for business”. Enter Aerial Fit.
- It will ask you to re-enter your password. Please do.
4) If you have trouble or it still doesn’t work, on the Profile page of the app there is a “Chat with us” option that has very useful tech support. Try that first, and if there’s anything that needs to be done on our end don’t hesitate to contact us.
Once your pass is linked into your app, you’ll be able to schedule classes easily. Let us know if you have any questions, and we’ll see you in the air soon!
Sorry for the trouble. Once you’re synced we have been getting great feedback on the app.