Get back in the air with an 8 week series that gets you climbing, spinning, flipping, and flying on the aerial silks.
This series is for Aerial Fit Aerial Silk students at levels 1-4, and it culminates in a sequence with bits of the sequence tailored for different experience levels. This series includes weekly group challenges communicated via on-demand video that you can watch at any time.
Date: 8 Mondays starting on 1/11/21
Check out other dates and times
Silks Series Includes:
- Eight 1-hour in-person classes with a highly experienced instructor.
- Your own apparatus during class. No apparatus sharing means more air time for you.
- Weekly group challenges communicated via on-demand video that you can watch at any time.
Signup Deadline: Sign up before 1/4/2021. Class size is very limited.
Our 8 Week Aerial Silks Series is designed to get students who have been away from Aerial Fit back into the swing of things.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be welcomed back warmly. We’ve missed you!
- We’ll take some time getting your grip and your core back in the game.
- You’ll work on a fun Aerial Silks sequence tailored to your level.
Safety is our first priority. We take COVID just as seriously. Students will have their own training area and will not share apparatuses. All students and staff will wear masks at all times during class. Students will be screened before entering class. Full COVID Policies
This series meets on the same night of the week at the same time for 8 consecutive weeks. Students who miss a class can schedule a rig point rental or access one of our On Demand Ground Workouts as a makeup class.
Got a question for us?
HELPFUL ARTICLES FOR BEGINNERS
Other events starting soon:
Aerial Silks Series: Starts 5/3/21
Monday, May. 3 - Monday, May. 24
Intro to Aerial: Starts 5/4/21
Tuesday, May. 4 - Tuesday, May. 25
Summer Intensive 2021
Thursday, Jun. 3 - Wednesday, Aug. 4
Intro to Aerial: Starts 6/5/21
Saturday, Jun. 5 - Saturday, Jun. 26