Calm & blissful deep stretching with a low hanging aerial hammock! New and returning students welcome.
Enhance your yoga practice with a unique and powerful prop. In this 8 week series, we’ll explore a variety of yoga postures, sequences, and themes using the aerial yoga hammock for support, alignment, and challenge. No yoga or aerial experience needed, all are welcomed and everyone will be challenged at their own level.
Date: 8 Saturdays starting on 1/16/21
Time: 11:00 am
Check out other dates and times
Aerial Yoga Series Includes:
- Eight 1-hour in-person classes with a highly experienced instructor.
- Your own apparatus during class. No apparatus sharing means more air time for you.
Signup Deadline: Sign up before 1/9/2021. Class size is very limited.
Our 8 Week Intro to Aerial Silks is designed for complete beginners to get started with an aerial practice. No experience needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Returning students will be guided back into their aerial yoga practice.
- New students will be welcomed warmly to the bliss (and challenge) of aerial yoga.
- Classes will move and feel like grounded yoga classes.
Safety is our first priority. We take COVID just as seriously. Students will have their own training area and will not share apparatuses. All students and staff will wear masks at all times during class. Students will be screened before entering class. Full COVID Policies
This series meets on the same day of the week at the same time for 8 consecutive weeks. Students who miss a class can access one of our On Demand Ground Workouts as a makeup class.
Got a question for us?
HELPFUL ARTICLES FOR BEGINNERS
Other events starting soon:
Intro to Aerial: Starts 5/4/21
Tuesday, May. 4 - Tuesday, May. 25