Fly, twist, twirl, dive & spin your way into big smiles! Perfect for beginners.
Date: 4 Thursdays starting on 6/9/22
Check out other dates and times
Intro Series Includes:
- Four 1-hour in-person classes on aerial silks.
- Your own apparatus during class. No apparatus sharing means more air time for you.
- Photo and Video ops in each class to capture the fun and your progress.
Signup Deadline: Sign up before 6/2/2022. Class size is very limited.
Our 4 Week Intro to Aerial Series is designed for complete beginners to get started with an aerial practice. No experience needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be welcomed warmly to an exciting new adventure. We will keep you safe, challenged, and smiling.
- Every class will have skills worthy of photo ops!
- Aerial Fit is run by some of the most experienced instructions in the nation with each having 11+ years of teaching experience including over 14,000 hours of teaching in addition to personal training and performing experience.
Safety is our first priority. We take COVID just as seriously. Please checkout our COVID policies page for more information. Full COVID Policies
This series meets on the same day of the week at the same time for 4 consecutive weeks. We allow one make-up class per four week series.
Got a question for us?
HELPFUL ARTICLES FOR BEGINNERS
Other events starting soon:
Intro to Aerial Series: Starts 6/9/22
Thursday, Jun. 9 - Thursday, Jun. 30