FLY, TWIST, TWIRL, DIVE & SPIN YOUR WAY INTO BIG SMILES
Date: 3 Tuesdays starting on 12/1/20
Intro Series Includes:
- Three 1 hour in-person classes with a highly experienced instructor.
- Your own apparatus during class. No apparatus sharing means more air time for you.
- Photo and Video ops in each class to capture the fun and your progress.
- Free Rosin Sock for improved grip.
- 4 at-home on demand ground workouts that cover the essentials for all aerialists. $65 Value
Our 3 Week Intro to Aerial Silks is designed for complete beginners to get started with an aerial practice. No experience needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be welcomed warmly to an exciting new adventure. We will keep you safe, challenged, and smiling.
- Every class will have skills worthy of photo ops!
- Your instructor will be one of the most experienced instructors in the nation with 11+ years of teaching experience including over 14,000 hours of teaching in addition to personal training and performing experience.
Safety is our first priority. We take COVID just as seriously. Students will have their own training area and will not share apparatuses. All students and staff will wear masks at all times during class. Students will be screened before entering class. Full COVID Policies
This series meets on the same night of the week at the same time for 4 consecutive weeks. Students who miss a class can access one of our On Demand Ground Workouts as a makeup class.
HELPFUL ARTICLES FOR BEGINNERS
Other events starting soon:
Intro to Aerial Hoop: Starts 11/3/20
Tuesday, Nov. 3 - Tuesday, Nov. 17
Intro to Aerial Silks: Starts 12/1/20
Tuesday, Dec. 1 - Tuesday, Dec. 15